I am deeply interested in helping people of all ages
to deal with confidence, self-esteem issues, anxiety, stress, fears and phobias, habits (smoking, drinking, nail biting, skin picking), eating & weight disorders, public speaking and many other issues.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapeutic philosophy which deals with both cause and symptoms and advocates a philosophy of healthy beliefs.
Hypnotherapy is a combination of hypnosis and psychotherapy.
Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) practitioner. EMDR is described as “the breakthrough therapy in overcoming anxiety, stress and trauma”.
Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) – I hold the following qualifications and affiliations:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- Postgraduate Practitioner Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis
- Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis
- Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis
- The General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice (GQHP)
- EMDR Practitioner
- Member of the EMDR Association of UK and Ireland
- Member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis (BSCH)
- Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR and GHSC)
Members of the above professional bodies abide by a strict code of conduct relating to client confidentiality, ethics and treatments.
I obtained my hypnotherapy qualifications through the London College of Clinical Hypnotherapy (LCCH).
I obtained my EMDR Practitioner qualification through the EMDR Association of UK & Ireland.
I have tutored and supervised for the LCCH Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy diploma course.
LCCH qualifications are accredited by:
- The Open University
- Greenwich University
- Thames Valley University
- The Royal College of Nursing
- British Accreditation Council
- The National Regulatory Register of Hypnotherapy
My EMDR training was initially through the LCCH. Finding EMDR to be a powerful technique in the field of anxiety, fear, phobia, trauma and chronic pain management, I decided to undertake further training through the EMDR Institute Inc. I gained Levels 1 and 2 qualifications which are a prerequisite for membership of The EMDR Association of UK and Ireland and therefore, I am a recognised qualified practitioner.
If you would like to discuss you needs or would like information, please feel free to get in touch. Please visit the contact page to get in touch with me.